Enter the Mists of Avalon and Drink of the Holy Grail
Magic, Beauty, and Friendship Await you!
Do you see Merlin’s profile in the rocks?
May 25 to June 6, 2018
- County Kildare ~ Visit Solas Bhride Centre and the Brigidine Sisters, Keepers of the Perpetual Flame of Brigid and to St. Brigid’s Holy Well http://www.megalithicireland.com/St%20Brigid’s%20Well,%20Kildare.html
- Hill of Tara, prehistoric Goddess site, where the High Kings of Ireland were crowned
- New Grange the magnificent megalithic Winter Solstice ceremonial chamber
Brigid’s Well, Kildare, Ireland
Glastonbury, Ancient Isle of Avalon
- Glastonbury Tor the labyrinth to the Otherworlds
- The Chalice Well Gardens http://chalicewell.org.uk
- Glastonbury Abbey http://www.glastonburyabbey.com
- The Magdalene Chapel http://www.unitythroughdiversity.org/st-margarets-chapel-and-almshouses.html
- Ceremony in Stonehenge inner circle & in Avebury the Winged Serpent Temple http://www.stonehenge.co.uk
Isle of Iona, Scotland
Arrive June 1st – Glasgow, Scotland, a coach will then drive us to the Oban where will stay for one night and next morning catch the ferry to the Isle of Mull and journey across Mull to the Holy Isle of Iona for a three night stay. We return to Glasgow June 5th for our last night.
Questions? Please contact us: email@example.com