TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- A non-refundable deposit secures your place on the pilgrimage.
- In the event that the rate of exchange increases we may have to make changes or an additional charge or make changes to the itinerary, however we do not foresee this happening, and you will be notified a minimum of 30 days prior to arrival.
- The pilgrimage is calculated in the British Pounds, if the rate of exchange increases, we may be required to charge an extra surcharge or fuel charge. We let you know by April, 2019.
- If you have to cancel for any reason, you will receive a 50% refund anytime before March 2019, excluding the non-refundable deposit. After March 15th, no refunds are possible.
THINGS TO BRING:
- Only bring one small piece of luggage and a carry-on. You will be responsible for carrying these, so make sure you can handle them.
- A day backpack & comfortable walking shoes.
- Layered clothing, as the weather in Ireland and England is unpredictable so bring an umbrella and a warm waterproof jacket.
- Make sure you have a valid passport.
- Please email your airline flight information.
- Other expenses you will need to cover during the pilgrimage are lunches and dinners and airfare from Dublin, Ireland to Bristol, England and Bristol, England to Glasgow, Scotland and Glasgow, Scotland to your departure flight.
- It is advised that you purchase some British pounds and some Euros for Ireland before the trip. Please do have at least 100 euros and 300 pounds or more to begin the journey. This will make it so much easier for you.
- Many, however not all, restaurants and shops accept MC and VISA, but not always American Express or other credit cards. Cash or Traveler’s checks are usually best.
- Avalon Journey recommends you purchase travel insurance to cover last minute changes or emergencies. Avalon Journey is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury incurred during our tours.
Email: Elizabeth if you have any questions.